Company: The Nation (http://www.wearethenation.com)
Duration: September – December 2014
Compensation: Internship position is not compensated; intern may be eligible for college credit. The Nation will offer a stipend to cover travel / meal expenses.
Hours: TBD based on program (2-3 days per week). Schedule negotiable.
About this position
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Intern to join us on-site in our NYC office, assisting our creative team with animation for media and entertainment work during the fall.
The ideal candidate should hold a qualification from a reputable design school, have a website / portfolio that showcases their talents and be eager to learn. He / she should have an After Effects and / or Cinema 4D background.
Specifications / Qualifications
- Candidate needs to be a creative thinker with a passion for aesthetics, design and animation
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and/or Cinema 4D
- Ability to take creative direction
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Must be organized, detail-oriented
- Sense of humor a must
- College credit
- Build your portfolio of work
- A great opportunity to learn from industry-recognized, award-winning creatives
- A chance to experience and play an active role in a collaborative environment
- Flexible scheduling
Intern can expect to learn
- The skills needed to participate in a professional, creative work environment
- The roles within a creative agency, and a better understanding of how the media / entertainment industry works
- Acquire further, relevant experience in the use of design programs
- Learn how to better communicate with co-workers and potential clients
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Motion Graphics Internship: Fall 2014”. Include:
- Link to up-to-date portfolio of work