Heads Up provided Colene Blanchet
Assist in the creation of website and banner graphics, print ads, flash motion graphics, presentations & signage for Sports Network programming, sales and special projects.
*Portfolio required; online portfolio preferred.
CBS Sports Network, is the 24-hour destination of CBS Sports and is in 48 million homes and available to 100 million homes nationwide. The network televises 350 live games and over 2,200 hours of original programming every year including live college football, college basketball and more from the Mountain West, Conference USA, Atlantic 10, as well as Army, Navy and the Patriot League, and Professional Bull Riding (PBR). CBS Sports Network is the home of both the National Lacrosse League (NLL) and Major League Lacrosse (MLL).
– Strong interest in sports
– Current undergraduate student (junior or senior)
– 2.50 GPA or above
– Able to obtain college academic credit
– Superior communication and interpersonal skills
– Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines
– Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
– Able to provide administrative support as needed
Strong knowledge of College Sports
– Active participation in extracurricular activities; clubs; and/or associations. Leadership positions while maintaining an above-average GPA, a plus
– Prior internship experience in a related field
Additional Candidate Instructions
– All internship offers are contingent upon receipt of school letter verifying credit eligibility
– Internships are in New York, New York. Selected students must be willing to relocate at their own expense
We are looking for passionate students to join our winning team during the summer 2013 season. Interested students must be able to commit to the full summer program which runs from June through early August and be available to intern 5 days per week. This is an UNPAID, FOR-CREDIT ONLY internship program. And, proof of credit eligibility and course enrollment from an accredited academic institution must be provided prior to start date.
Our network’s internships are professional and learning experiences. As such, they present priceless opportunities for undergraduate students that want to learn the workings of a fast-paced, innovative, and growing cable network.
Please note that, in order to be considered for this program, your resume submission must be accompanied by a cover letter.
Must apply on-line through their site