Peloton is looking for a talented design intern to work across web and print. You’ll work closely with the Director of Design and the rest of the Peloton team to help create a beautiful and effective visual design experience across all platforms.
• A self-starter mentality focused on designing intuitive and enjoyable experiences across all platforms
• Ability to execute design tasks quickly and efficiently while paying attention to each and every detail
• Appreciation of carefully chosen typography, thoughtful use of white space, balanced color palettes, and consistent visual branding
• Eagerness to learn from and collaborate with the rest of the Peloton team
• Experience designing for both web and print (in other words, you can hand off a PSD to a developer just as easily as you can package an InDesign file for a printer)
• A solid portfolio (website or PDF) showcasing your work
• A love of fitness not required but certainly a plus!
Intern can expect to learn
Expect to jump in and do real work in this internship. A day in the life of our design intern may include designing any of the following: signage for one of our expanding retail locations, an email newsletter template, web and print advertisements, a section of the website, bike app, or mobile app.You’ll learn by working directly with a talented team of designers, developers, and product managers.
Strong potential to move to a full-time position upon internship completion.