Graphic Design internship available for Spring semester.
• You will be supervised by the Promotion Design Director
• Projects can involve: conept to design of flyers, digital flyers, e-blasts, counter cards, posters, invites, logos, misc. sales materials, etc.; scanning and light retouching, archiving and re-sizing files; researching images and ideas for Photo shoots and help with Photo shoots.
• Help design in-book Custom Content pages.
• Level of skill will determine level of projects on which the intern assists.
Intern can expect to learn
Get valuable “real world” experience in the publishing industry! Learn how to work on tight deadlines in an art department and interact with the marketing department. Get feed back on your design, learning by doing. Generate “real” portfolio pieces. Review and feedback of interns portfolio.
MUST receive college credit for the internship
• MAC user
• Software skills: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are necessary. Powerpoint a plus.
• Enthusiastic about design and typography.
• Is on time, meets deadlines and is willing to help out with the art department’s projects and needs as they arise.
• Has a positive attitude.
• Portfolio or examples of student’s design work will be reviewed and is essential for consideration.
Email cover letter and a link to portfolio to Please email: email@example.com