Malltip is looking for a Visual Designer Intern with a strong interest and passion for design and development of high quality and eye catching marketing materials and campaigns. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with willingness to get her/his hands dirty and have the ability to dedicate 10-20 hours per week. This is a part-time Spring internship at our New York office (Jan/Feb-May 2016). The internship is paid.
• Assists in the design and development of high quality and visually attractive web ads, mall signage, brochures, and other promotional materials.
• Collaborate with marketing to design engaging images and graphics for use in print & digital channels.
• Utilize strong communication skills and creativity to bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
• Assist with general design tasks such as company presentations, business cards and promotional flyers.
• An eye for creating elegant, visually attractive online and off line marketing campaigns and are up to the latest trends in the digital space.
• Demonstrates capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing and highly collaborative environment.
• Ability to keep projects on track creatively and in accordance with production deadlines.
• 0-1 years of experience as a visual designer, graphic designer or similar role
• Bachelor’s/graduate degree in design or equivalent education / training
• Proficient at Adobe Photoshop, knowledge of Illustrator a plus
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating past work and relevant experience
If interested, please send your resume, a short cover letter expressing your interest, and a visual design portfolio (or link) to: jobs @malltip.com