This is a full-time summer internship that takes place between June and August. Location: Jersey City, NJ.
Description: Forbes is seeking a Design Intern to help our Front-End Design team building and maintaining the world’s #1 business news site. You’ll work closely with our Product, Editorial & Technology teams to create the user experience connecting readers to Forbes content across mobile, tablet and desktop. You’ll be helping to design the platform that powers publishing for more than 1,500 writers and 60 million monthly readers.
- Education includes studies in Graphic Design, Web Design, or Visual Communication.
- A passion for strong, clean, usable design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign).
- Interest in designing for the web, mobile, and social media.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well.
- Online portfolio with work examples.
- Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus.
Forbes Media is a global media, branding and technology company, with a focus on news and information about business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. The company publishes Forbes, Forbes Asia, Forbes Europe and ForbesLife magazines as well as Forbes.com and ForbesLife.com. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 75 million people worldwide with its business message each month through its magazines and 37 licensed local editions around the globe, Forbes.com, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile platforms. The Forbes magazine iPad app merges print storytelling with social sharing and the web. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include conferences, real estate, education, financial services, and technology license agreements.