HBO Design + Production is a diverse collective of artists, idea generators and problem solvers.
The Designer creates graphic applications for a variety of HBO/Cinemax print and digital collateral.
They assist in the creative process while producing final mechanicals for release. They have solid written and oral communication skills, good attention to detail and excellent time-management skills. The Designer provides creative solutions based on feedback from team members and business partners.
Portfolio submission required.
Assist in the design of a variety of projects:
- Create work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography, layout and composition
- Prepare files for print and web production
- Transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Work independently as well as in a larger group
- Think creatively and love to learn and share ideas
- Must be able to work 15 hours/week in NY office
- Have great fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Detail-oriented and have a conscientious approach to the work
- Should be a conceptual designer, able to convey ideas through design
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours a week
- Must be professional, responsible, and accountable- no exceptions
DESIRED SKILLS/ TRAITS:
- Excellent communicator
- Adapts to change
- Team player–will collaborate with the creative team on a wide variety of projects
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD.