We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to participate in our paid Summer 2017 Internship Program within the Mattel Creations Department.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative content for www.fisher-price.com including social media assets, photography research, and website designs. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Work closely with team designer to develop web graphics and assets.
• Design digital assets across a range of client categories and visual styles.
• Attend and participate in weekly team meetings, as needed.
• Understand, monitor and follow team schedules to keep projects on time.
• Responsible for keeping manager updated on changes in web design/development.
• Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience in web and mobile design.
• Experience in photo retouching, preferred.
• Experience in HTML/CSS website layout or email layout, preferred.
• Working knowledge of type manipulation, photography.
• Strong aesthetic skills.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Well-developed project management skills.
• Strong communication skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels.
• Working towards a BA, BS, or BFA Degree in Graphics, Fine Arts or related degree.
* To be considered for this internship, please be sure to include a portfolio or samples of your work