Framestore New York is looking for design students and graduates with a passion for Design + Motion Graphics to take part in a 3 month paid internship working in our award winning design team.The internship will start on the 29 January 2018 and finish on 27 April 2018. Deadline for applications is the 15 December 2017.To apply for this internship please put together a cover letter and a portfolio demonstrating your experience in motion graphics and showing us your best work.Candidates will need to have work authorization for the USA and be available to work 40 hours a week. No relocation assistance will be offered.Please read the description of the role below.We look forward to seeing your work.Design + Motion Graphics interns should have a Graphic Design or CG Animation background, with a focus on creating compelling, original, design forward imagery for the film, online and broadcast industries. Work will consist of style frame creation, titles design, showpackages, TVCs and branding.Essential Skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Additional 3D software knowledge preferred, such as C4D, and Maya.
- Other software packages such as Nuke, and Unity also of interest
- A bonus to have Digital photography, cell animation and Illustration work in your portfolio
- Great communication skills are required, as is a willingness to learn and collaborate in a fast paced team, delivering high-quality content for all mediums.
- A degree in Design and/or animation with a focus on graphics imagery
- Marketing and Advertising
- Staffing and Recruiting