Motion Design intern
Hello Monday is looking to add a talented motion design intern to our cozy New York team.
We are looking for someone with solid experience in Cinema 4D and After Effects. UX/UI experience a plus.
You will be designing for digital experiences and products that range from websites to emerging technology in augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence. As an intern you will be a fully integrated member of the team and have the freedom to pursue any and all interests.
Accepted applicants work side by side with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, clients, and Producers. Six month internships are available.
Please send resume, with a list of software you use. If you have a reel, send a link, including breakdown, and/or PDF portfolio attachments to us. No phone calls please.
Duration: Fall 2019 3 months (part-time, start and end dates are flexible)
Science Visualization Group at the American Museum of Natural History is looking for an intern who is creative, independent and technically strong. In this internship, you will work on a touch-based interactive and maintenance of the Museum’s multiplayer VR experience in the special exhibition. Your work will be overseen by creative technologists/designers. Stipends are available.
– Can take early-stage ideas and quickly implement them into minimally functional prototypes
– Familiar with responding to constraints and incorporating feedback into an iterative design process
– Familiar with user testing techniques, processes, and evaluation
– General experience in designing user experiences and interfaces
– Experience or interest in using interactive applications in a museum context
To apply, please send your portfolio and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org