Seniors and recent grads:
FYI – Design studios all over New York are beginning to have open applications for Summer 2020 internships.
Apply now! Just go to LinkedIn and use the search functions (for Design jobs for Interns in NYC)
Here are some I found (but there are more, and more new ones being posted everyday):
Engineering | New York City
Peach Street is a fintech startup looking to redefine the homeownership experience – starting with how you pay your mortgage. We are a small team of engineers from Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twilio who are using technology to improve the mortgage servicing experience for both homeowners and lenders. After raising a seed round from large venture and strategic investors, we’ve built our initial product and are about to close another round to accelerate our growth. We are looking for the first in-house UI/UX designer to work with Product and Engineering on a slick user experience to help homeowners understand and pay their mortgages.
Our design stack includes Sketch and Zeplin.
● Work with Product to deliver high fidelity product UI mockups from defined Critical User Journeys
● Develop mocks for use by Front-End Engineers on mobile web, iOS and Android.
● Determine the usability of new and existing product flows and make actionable suggestions for improvement
● 3+ years of product design experience building UI mocks or in UX optimization capacity.
● Strong communicator. Able to work cross-functionally to balance product and technical requirements.
● Experience with one or both of the following: web application design, mobile application design.
● Experience in a fast paced startup environment and know how to maximize the impact of your time.
● Email co-founder of Peach Street: Eric – firstname.lastname@example.org