Alpha UX works with the largest organizations in the world. We generate valuable user insights for our clients, and our designers make that possible.
We are now offering paid off-site internships to design students on our Design Bench. As part of the program, you will:
- Create short prototypes (websites and apps) for Fortune 500 clients in e-commerce, healthcare, finance, and media
- Learn about what clients care about, the problems they are trying to solve, and their product iteration process
What will you gain from this experience?
- Real world experience working with actual client assets and live products
- Sharpen and speed up your design and prototyping skills
- Professional recommendations to startup network and Fortune 500 clients for design work (based on your performance)
As part of the internship, you will be evaluated based on:
- Prototyping skills
- User Interface Design
- Ability to understand and execute Test Criteria
- A background in UX, UI and interaction design
- Strong typography skills and visual design skills
- Skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, InVision and Axure
- Animation skills (Photoshop Timeline, After Effects) are a huge plus
- Critical attention to file organization
- Ability to work independently on projects without supervision
- Authorized to work in the United States (we are currently not accepting applicants outside the US)
Please fill out this form to apply for the Design Bench Internship.
More information can be found here: http://alpha-ux.co/design-bench-internship/