We are looking for creative, talented, motivated animation interns to join our SoHo office! On day one interns are immersed into the Eyeball team to tackle the creative projects and unpredictable challenges that one faces in the post-grad world. As part of our creative team, interns will support projects at any stage of the process from pitch to production. We are looking for interns who enjoy a variety of animation projects, are team players, have a can-do attitude, are self-motivated and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Solid animation skills with Adobe After Effects.
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign are a plus.
• Working knowledge of C4D plus.
• Passionate about exceptional animation, work well with people, and communicate in a clear and thoughtful manner.
• Strong attention to detail and consistency.
• Humility and the ability to accept and manage feedback.
• Work efficiently and ask questions when unsure of how to proceed.
• Be able to work under pressure and proactively manage time
• And… to have fun!
If interested, please submit your resume with your online portfolio and/or website.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Animation Internship” including resume, online portfolio, and bio/cover letter.