Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in NY backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into giant conceptual thinking just as much as we are finely crafted deliverables, thought and re-thought and then filtered through strategy and the power of data.
You’ll like it here if you’re more interested in collaborating with the world around you than forcing it to bend to your will. We’re small enough that you have to act, have ideas, and make things. Though not required, it also helps if you can dance, or at least tell a good joke.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE New York is looking for a Design Intern to join our team for the 2019 Summer session!
We believe that one learns best by doing so each intern is assigned a mentor and has the chance to pitch in on client work. In addition, the interns work collaboratively as a team on a final project for the Senior Leadership Team.
The Design Intern needs to be flexible, efficient, detail-oriented, and packed with potential for greatness. You will utilize your mad design skills to craft kick-ass graphics that grab people’s attention and make a PowerPoint presentation a gripping experience. Typography is your jam because of its ability to evoke emotion, and photography and videography might also be a hobby. You will have a hand in supporting the Creative team in client deliverables in primarily the digital and social space. You might not have a ton of experience under their belt, but you come with a unique perspective and an attitude that says “The sky’s the limit!”.
This is a 10-week internship that starts in June 2019.
What you’ll do:
- Familiarize yourself with our clients’ products and services, target audience, and competitors.
- Create original concepts and designs.
- Assist the team in design executions and production design.
- Attend creative meetings (project brainstorms and team meetings) and, when appropriate/approved, client meetings.
- Respond tirelessly to feedback from the creative team, account team, and clients.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on project deliverables.
What you’ll need:
- Must be in Senior year of college or a recent graduate at the time of application.
- Must be legally authorized in the United States.
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week during regular business hours throughout the duration of the 10-week program.
- Interest in Digital across all platforms.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote mastery. Additional knowledge of applications like After Effects are bonus.
- Passionate about marketing, creativity and technology.
- Must have a strong online portfolio of work.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.