TaskForce builds capacity and community for the most influential nonprofits, brands, and people taking on the most pressing challenges facing our state, our nation, and our world. TaskForce works primarily at the intersection of arts, culture, and social change and our work has resulted in some of the most highly acclaimed and influential public will campaigns of our time. In 2020, TaskForce launched the Into Action Lab, an initiative focused on organic content (GIFs, Memes, and ‘Art Interventions’). In under 10 months, the Into Action lab has seen over 45 billion organic views and 101 million shares and distributes content freely to over 200 leading progressive organizations and influencers.
We believe we are stronger and most effective with a diverse team leading the charge. People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. TaskForce is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you require accommodations at any point during the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Impact Marketing Summer Fellow
TaskForce seeks a summer Fellow interested in social impact marketing. The Fellow will report to the Director of Social Impact Marketing and provide support in client projects and outreach. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. This is a remote, paid fellowship.
The Social Impact Marketing Fellow will learn about and contribute to:
- Research: Examining trends and identifying key stakeholders as they pertain to specific social impact campaigns
- Marketing Strategy: Supporting the marketing team in deliverable execution including deck building, copywriting, and social media management
- Data analysis: Organizing findings and monitoring reports across numerous client accounts
- Outreach: Engaging key individuals and organizations identified as potential partners
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm PST. The fellowship runs from May 3 – July 30, 2021.
- Interest in client management and marketing strategy
- Knowledgeable on social impact trends and non-profit organizations
- Marketing or communications background is a plus