Our WE Codeword team is looking for a Senior Designer/Art Director with strong fundamental design, illustration, and UX skills.
We are in need of a super-organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy art director and designer to work on a variety of projects with a healthy amount of independence. You will be collaborating closely with our team of designers, copywriters, strategists, and account managers, designing a steady stream of visual content for a major tech client. You will be involved in concepting new ideas, producing work, and reviewing work from junior team members.
- Providing art direction and creative concepting for large tech brands
- Producing static and animated visuals for social channels and other digital platforms
- Pushing the boundaries of collaboration tools & non-design platforms, such as Google G Suite (Docs, Slides, Google Sites), PowerPoint, general CMS tools
- Communicate with and present work to clients
- Reviewing design work from other team members
- 5+ years’ experience in design, advertising or marketing, or digital publishing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Art Direction
- Vector illustration
- Layout & typography
- Motion Design
- Basic web UX/UI principles, and familiarity with Sketch
- Powerpoint, Google Docs/Slides, and Keynote
WE Codeword is a fast-growing agency that combines content, media relations and thoughtful creativity to build effective communications programs. We work with the biggest and smallest tech companies in the world, and our clients trust us to launch their startups, run multi-channel campaigns, grow their user bases, and lead comprehensive PR and marketing initiatives. We’re storytellers and brand engineers, and we love big ideas that serve a real purpose. We’re a proud member of the WE Worldwide network.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.