MOMA has a Spring 2020 Internship for all majors (Juniors through Recent Alumni) interested in an internship opportunity at the Museum. The internship is posted on HIREQC www.qc.cuny.edu/hireqc with all details. Once you have logged in with your CAMS ID you can use the search bar at the top of the page and retrieve the posting by inputting the job code #: 27202
Application Deadline: 10/18/19
Required Documents: Essay, Resume, Letter of Recommendation, and Transcripts
Stipend: $3,800 (Specific work hours & time commitment below)
In addition to submitting their resume on HIREQC, students are required to complete the MOMA application link provided on HIREQC.
About the Seasonal Internship Program
The Seasonal Internship Program provides undergraduate and graduate students and beginning professionals with practical experience in a specific area of museum work at The Museum of Modern Art. In addition to departmental work, each Tuesday interns participate in professional development activities designed to increase understanding of the Museum’s various collections, exhibitions, and departments. The Museum hosts approximately 25 interns per season in just about every department. Participants may arrange for academic credit through their school, but it is certainly not a requirement.
The Museum of Modern Art Spring 2020 internships require a commitment of three days per week, one of which must be Tuesday. The schedule for the three days is 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. One must have a minimum of two years of college completed (or equivalent) by January 2020 in order to apply.
New York, NY
Link to job posting: https://www.groundtruth.com/job/odqtafwq/
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We are looking for a Senior Designer with advertising experience to join a small but energetic creative team. If you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing advertisements for desktop and mobile, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Manager, Creative Services, the Senior Designer will work closely with VP, Creative, Manager in Creative Services, Account Coordinator, Account Manager, Campaign Manager, and Account Executive.
• Primarily focus on RFP creative requests and will be working closely with the VP, Creative
• Design creatives (banners, landing pages, rich media) for RFP creative requests
• Build demo rich media units to present our creative concept and to showcase our in-house creative capabilities while prioritizing for best performance and intuitive user experience
• Understand clients’ RFPs objectives/KPIs, GroundTruth’s products, and industry’s trends to design and recommend appropriate creative units for various industries including QSR, Retail, CPG, and more
• Participate in RFP strategy brief meetings for pre-sales accounts with Account Executive, Account Coordinators or Account managers
• Conduct researches of respective clients to write copy and design appropriately to match the client’s tone, voice, and branding
• Partner with a peer Senior Designer who specialize in data-driven creative insights to understand and apply best practices when designing mocks
• Design banners and build Rich Media for post-sales accounts using clients’ provided assets
• Manage clients’ expectations when working in post-sales by working closely with Account Managers
• Working closely with Campaign Managers to ensure proper deployments
• Prepare and participate in KOC calls for post-sales campaigns to review creative process, assets and concepts to meet clients’ objectives and KPI’s
• A team player who focuses in team’s and company’s success and not his/her own
• An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Organized and capable of prioritizing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
• An excellent communicator and listener with a strong work ethics
• Opened to learn new skills while respectfully transferring your knowledge to team members
- 5-8 years of experience in design in digital space
- A keen eye for color, layout, typography, visual hierarchy and most importantly – DETAIL
- An intermediate knowledge in PowerPoint to design presentation deck
- An intermediate knowledge in data analytics and Excel
- An experience in UI/UX design on mobile
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
CERRU is looking for students to do some design and silkscreen work for a stipend.Graphic Designer Flyer
Solidus’ designers provide creative solutions to the rising challenges financial markets are facing in a blockchain-powered ecosystem, using user-focused design methods. From manipulation detection to case management, our product needs to be user-friendly, innovative, and beautifully designed for our clients who combat compliance challenges daily.
A strong candidate should have outstanding design skills and know how to translate complex technological solutions to elegant user interactions. She/He should feel comfortable with research tasks and remain focused on deliverables, while also having exceptional interpersonal skills that are needed when working in close collaboration with developers, data scientists, engineers, and clients.
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company
- Experience designing digital apps and systems, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space
- A strong portfolio that showcases work, illustrating involvement in web-based projects
- Well-versed in design principles, typography, layout, UX, UI, and interaction design necessary
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools (like InVision) is a must. Abstract version control and Zeplin.io is a plus
- Strong team player, yet simultaneously able to work on independent initiatives
- Basic understanding of data analysis and knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS is a plus
If interested, email email@example.com. Please include a resume and a portfolio.
https://maip.aaaa.org/aboutCUNY MAIP 9.24.19 Flyer FINAL
Calling all Communications, Marketing, Advertising, and Design CUNY Students! Join the 4A’s and Anomaly to learn about the Multicultural Advertising Internship Program (MAIP).
Applications for MAIP are currently open. Students selected for the annual 22-week fellowship program (12 weeks of virtual online training and a 10-week agency internship experience) will hone their skills in advertising disciplines including account management, art direction, design, media planning, strategy, UX/UI and more!
96% of MAIP fellows get a job in the industry within 4 months of completing the program. Learn more about the MAIP Fellowship and apply here
Join us on September 24 to meet MAIP staff, previous fellows, and agency partners!
Please RSVP by September 20. Attendees must bring a photo ID to enter the building.
Motion Design intern
Hello Monday is looking to add a talented motion design intern to our cozy New York team.
We are looking for someone with solid experience in Cinema 4D and After Effects. UX/UI experience a plus.
You will be designing for digital experiences and products that range from websites to emerging technology in augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence. As an intern you will be a fully integrated member of the team and have the freedom to pursue any and all interests.
Accepted applicants work side by side with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, clients, and Producers. Six month internships are available.
Please send resume, with a list of software you use. If you have a reel, send a link, including breakdown, and/or PDF portfolio attachments to us. No phone calls please.
Duration: Fall 2019 3 months (part-time, start and end dates are flexible)
Science Visualization Group at the American Museum of Natural History is looking for an intern who is creative, independent and technically strong. In this internship, you will work on a touch-based interactive and maintenance of the Museum’s multiplayer VR experience in the special exhibition. Your work will be overseen by creative technologists/designers. Stipends are available.
– Can take early-stage ideas and quickly implement them into minimally functional prototypes
– Familiar with responding to constraints and incorporating feedback into an iterative design process
– Familiar with user testing techniques, processes, and evaluation
– General experience in designing user experiences and interfaces
– Experience or interest in using interactive applications in a museum context
To apply, please send your portfolio and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line efficiently.
Oktana is looking for a talented individual to join our New York City office as a UI/UX design intern for the 2019 summer. Candidates must have a passion for creating amazing user experiences and killer visual designs. Must possess great UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows which we’ll then transform into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Create UI/UX designs for web and mobile products developed by our internal labs team
Create Navigation map, page routing map and product page designs/styling guides
Participate in creating a content development strategy
Coordinate created designs with backend developers and product owner
Create mockups for development team
Conduct usability tests
The following technical skills are required:
UI/UX design for SPA Web applications experience
Web and Graphic design tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
Operating systems: Linux, Windows
A strong knowledge of secure coding practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
For more info and how to apply, contact Marcos Solari at <email@example.com>.
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design. Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
ESI Design offers paid summer internship positions for students. The Creative Technology intern will be responsible for assisting creative technology designers in their daily tasks, especially relating to research, idea generation and articulating how ideas can be brought to life. The candidate should be available to work full time for an engagement of 10 weeks at minimum.
The intern will participate in the design of software and media for architectural, interpretive, and corporate brand installations. Their core responsibilities will be the development and creation ofdesign documentation such as wireframes and diagrams; hands-on creation of software and installation prototypes including VR previsualizations; and the development of creative explorations for data-driven, generative, and interactive media.
- Work on projects with a fair degree of independence, contributing to ideation, design, and implementation
- Take creative direction and expand on concept ideas for tactics and executions
- Participate in and contribute to broad brainstorms
- Research and develop prototypes coming out of ideation, ranging from VR to interactive data visualization.
- Create wireframes, diagrams, flow charts and other software design documentation
- Create decks and presentation slides with both visual and written clarity
- Explain and present ideas to the broader team
- Experience with interdisciplinary and experiential projects
- Proficiency in XD, Sketch or other wireframe design software
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with the creation of data-driven, generative, and interactive media
- Familiarity with G Suite and other standard office productivity softwares
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from studies in UX, Interaction Design, Experience Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Knowledge of the field of architecture and architectural design considerations
- Proficiency in an experiential programming platform, such as TouchDesigner, Unity3D, UnrealEnging or openFrameworks
- Proficiency in a motion graphics tool such as Cinema4D or AfterEffects
- Proficiency in presentation design software such as Keynote or InDesign
- Familiarity with sensors and physical computing
- Prior internship experience at design studio or advertising agency
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org