Serino Coyne just posted a Community Manager role. Great for recent graduates or alumni with about 1 year of experience.
Here is the posting link to apply:
We are a full-service marketing and advertising agency that marries the human stories of our clients with storytelling, art, data, and conversations that are smart and compelling. That’s Serino Coyne.
We believe in the transformative power of a shared live experience. No matter where people buy a ticket – the theater, an attraction, a museum – we’re there because we know what it takes to connect creators with seekers. We are makers and thinkers, analysts and storytellers, artists, and filmmakers. We make meaningful connections that inspire. We create. We innovate. We nourish.
Our employees are our best investment. We value and celebrate each person’s worth, purpose and identity because that’s how our family flourishes. An inclusive and diverse workplace is a powerful workplace, and we strive to reflect and support equity and opportunity in all we do. We’re continuously learning and improving because that’s how thoughtful change happens.
We are looking for a Community Manager who will be handling a wide range of social media projects, is very proactive in initiating and responding to posts and comments and is able to work independently with little to no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the deadline-driven challenges of working at an ad agency. Previous advertising, marketing, media or entertainment work environment experience preferred.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Collaborate in the development of social media strategies and tactics for client campaigns
- Oversee the day-to-day posting, monitoring, engagement and general maintenance of all social media platforms and other primary owned channels for all clients
- Execute long-lead interactive campaigns that spark fan engagement and interest in the show and get national – even global – attention
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and recommend them when strategically appropriate
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
- 1+ year digital/social media marketing experience, ideally in the entertainment industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed to meet marketing objectives
- Independent, motivated, creative and detail oriented. Ability to quickly shift priorities
- Solid technical understanding and strong computer skills (including MS Office and Mac OS X), and the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Experienced with social media scheduling and analytical tools such as Sprout Social, Falcon, HeyOrca
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, blogging, creative writing, video or other skills related to social media marketing are a plus
- Flexibility to work evenings when needed
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive working relationships
- Must be able to problem-solve in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field preferred
Serino Coyne is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.