J. Walter Thompson’s distinctive ten-week paid summer internship program will allow you to gain experience in multiple departments across the agency. During your internship, you will have the opportunity to work on real-life projects: from developing concepts and ideas, to presenting a pitch and executing a final product. You’ll experience life in an advertising agency!
Some highlights of our program include our speaker series, volunteer initiatives, mentorship program and networking opportunities.
If you find yourself nodding your head as you read this, and you believe you may share our pioneering attitude, then we invite you to apply for our Summer 2018 Internship Program!
The internship program will run from June 4, 2018 through August 10, 2018.
J. Walter Thompson NY is looking for interns to join the Broadcast Production team. The right candidates will be able to provide creative solutions while having a business mindset. We’re looking for students who are detail-oriented, resourceful, innovative, focused and able to embrace challenges with imagination and flair.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- General support for Broadcast Production department
- Searching and sourcing video footage
- Attending sessions
- Assisting producers with director searching
Requirements and Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university as a rising senior
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be excited about the field of production in an advertising agency
- Should be intelligent, polite with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion to make and discover new things
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong personality, a sense of humor and positive attitude are a must
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2018.
Include cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio in application