Vince is a leading contemporary fashion brand best known for modern effortless style and everyday luxury essentials. Established in 2002, the brand now offers a wide range of women’s and men’s apparel, women’s and men’s footwear. Vince products are sold in prestigious locations worldwide, including approximately 2,500 points of distribution across 38 countries. With corporate headquarters in New York and its design studio in Los Angeles, the Company has 40 company-operated full-price retail stores, 14 company-operated outlet stores, an e-commerce site, and in international business with a showroom in Paris.
Vince is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who have passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, a community to “give-back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
The Graphic Design Intern will work very closely with the Vince Marketing team and report to the Graphic Designer.
- Work closely with Art Director, Graphic Designer and e-commerce team to maintain the weekly upkeep of vince.com by assisting in updating web creative deck, keeping calendar in order for emails, homepages, editorials etc
- Ensure communication is passed off inter departments in a timely manner, assist in trafficking projects that need multiple sign offs for deadlines
- Coordinate with e-commerce team to pass off assets, maintain and organize server and database for multiple departments to be able to access and utlitize assets
- Assist the Graphic Designer by taking on special projects, assist in designing collateral, and promotional pieces for retail and wholesale such as: store emails, cash wrap displays and in-store signage, light boxes, E-Vites
- Assist Copywriter by passing along copy assets to the e-commerce team, keep copy database organized and easily accessible for all teams
- Must be working towards a BA/BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s program at an accredited college or university
- Must be 18 years or older
- Effective project management skills are necessary
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email
- Social media skills to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Self motivated, ability to multi- task, critical thinking, problem solving skills, initiative, drive, common sense, creativity and flexibility are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, and knowledge of code etc
This is a paid temporary role. Temporary employees do not receive vacation, sick time, holiday pay or personal time.
Vince is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V