The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the VP, Project Management for assignments and will assist with the development and design of graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress and Webflow
- Creation and updates of brand collateral
- Creation of decks in Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Sketch are a plus
- Writing and proofing skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
About Hot Paper Lantern:
Change happens every day and, let’s face it, it can be complicated. Hot Paper Lantern helps brands create greater relevance during critical junctures of change. Our team consists of some of the most talented strategists, storytellers, designers, developers, integrated communicators and marketing minds in the agency world. From launching start-ups to helping legacy brands reinvent themselves, our teams combine creativity, speed and agility to make clients more compelling, relevant and unique—regardless of where they are in their business lifecycle.
Resumes/portfolios sent to: email@example.com