Duration: Fall 2019 3 months (part-time, start and end dates are flexible)
Science Visualization Group at the American Museum of Natural History is looking for an intern who is creative, independent and technically strong. In this internship, you will work on a touch-based interactive and maintenance of the Museum’s multiplayer VR experience in the special exhibition. Your work will be overseen by creative technologists/designers. Stipends are available.
– Can take early-stage ideas and quickly implement them into minimally functional prototypes
– Familiar with responding to constraints and incorporating feedback into an iterative design process
– Familiar with user testing techniques, processes, and evaluation
– General experience in designing user experiences and interfaces
– Experience or interest in using interactive applications in a museum context
To apply, please send your portfolio and/or CV to email@example.com