Summer 2021 – INTERNSHIP TO EMPLOYMENT (i2E) PROGRAM
The CUNY x Brooklyn Navy Yard i2E Program will connect graduating CUNY Seniors and recent CUNY grads to a wide range of work opportunities within small businesses across New York City.
As we enter Summer 2021, now more than ever, NYC’s small businesses are in dire need of support and resources as they recover from the adverse effects of COVID-19 on their businesses. i2E will connect students to small businesses as interns, according to their future career interests, skillsets, and educational background. In turn, interns will play a vital role in helping these businesses in their recovery efforts.
Selected i2E interns will be exposed to real-world work experiences, provided professional and career advisement, and opportunities to network with peers and a variety of business owners and industry leaders across NYC!
Learn more at our virtual info session:
Tuesday April 20, 2021 – 3PM
Info Session RSVP: Click Here
– Log in to our Career Portal: https://cunyinternship-oaa-csm.symplicity.com/
– Under the Jobs tab, search ‘i2E’; apply with your most up-to-date resume.
To qualify candidates must:
- Be a currently registered senior OR
- Recent CUNY Grad (May 2020, or after)
- Be available to work 30-35 hours during the Summer of 2021
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
Internship opportunities will vary across job types, including but not limited to:
- Media & Design
- Business Admin
- Social Media / Communications