Ignition Holdings LLC is seeking a design intern in our New York office to support the team in developing big ideas, and innovative design solutions. The selected candidate will work directly with ignition’s Executive Creative Director—also located in the NY office. Responsibilities will include supporting new business presentations and experiential concept development that span all forms of media including digital, social, print, video and live events.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for experiential marketing and is a smart, conceptual thinker, whose inspiring ideas and strategic thinking help create truly innovative experiences.
You will work alongside Copywriters, Art Directors and Creative Directors and play an integral role in creating amazing work for our impressive range of clients.
• Conceptual ideation around brand experiences that cross media.
• Work with copywriters and creative team members to concept, develop, design and execute original and innovative solutions across experiential, print, digital, social and video
• Image searches
• Production of high quality comps and mock-ups
• Present ideas clearly and simply to internal team and clients
• Participates in team brainstorms and other ideation sessions
• Assists in developing presentation materials for new business pitches
• Assist the creative team in developing final designs for production
• Candidate for BA Degree in Visual Communication, Advertising or Graphic Design
• Strong design, art direction and typography skills
• Ability to translate strategic insights into awesome ideas
• Understanding of the role of a creative brief, how work should flow from it, and how to develop ideas against it
• Stays current with industry/advertising trends
• Organized self-starter, extremely attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines
• Works well independently and as an highly integrated team member
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous design internship experience a plus
Please submit the requested items listed below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover Letter
• Please provide either a link to your online portfolio or attach a PDF of your work.
Make sure to title the subject line of your email: “Design Intern / NYC / [Your Name]”
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED – Please follow submission process.
ignition is the industry leader in experiential marketing, delivering fully integrated experiences that drive positive actions and attitudes between people and brands. ignition’s account team has a priority focus around globally and locally managed experiential programs. Working with Fortune 500 companies, ignition makes a global impact in a multitude of ways. Part of the Havas Sports & Entertainment network, we succeed because of the unique human energy of our team, and our mission to make a positive difference in people’s lives through pioneering mind-brightening experiences around the world.
Learn more about us at: http://www.ignition-inc.com/