Our Creative team is seeking talented Design Interns who can support the team through all phases of the creative process on current work and new initiatives, as well as any internal creative requests. Whether you’re designing new product features or sophisticated marketing campaigns, you’ll be a driving force behind our message reaching a global audience.
Working closely with a team of highly-skilled designers, engineers, product managers and marketers, you may help create templates, event materials, advertisements, social content, updates to Squarespace.com, and more.Your design mission is to maintain the Squarespace brand aesthetic at all times.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, has a strong portfolio, and is motivated to continually iterate on the best possible design solution. Applications will be accepted through April 30, 2017, and processed on a rolling basis.
- A foundation in graphic and/or web design
- Strong understanding of the Squarespace brand and aesthetic
- Working knowledge of the Squarespace platform preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Understanding of HTML & CSS a plus
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Passionate about design and up-to-date on the latest trends and influencers
A link to your portfolio is required for consideration.
Learn more at: initialcommit.squarespace.com.