Hi friends! I’m hosting an online design mentorship from October 2020 to December 2020.
I will be selecting 2-3 designers to work with!
-Providing feedback on a project that you’re currently working on or would like to begin working on
-Advice from my experience working as a designer: Working in-house v. freelance, how to write a contract, project planning, etc.
– 2 meetings a month, 6 meetings total
*APPLICATIONS OPEN TO THOSE IN THE NYC METRO AREA*
People who come from these backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply!
– Minority status (e.g. BIPOC, LGBTQ+)
– Those who identify with being economically disadvantaged
– Juniors/ Seniors, or recent grads/ people currently applying to jobs
PLEASE include “DESIGN MENTORSHIP” in your subject heading.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 12:00am midnight, September 25th.
Mentorship period is October 15, 2020 to December 15, 2020.
1) Full Name / preferred pronouns
2) Submit your resume/ portfolio
Please answer the following in 500 words or less:
1) Why are you interested in this mentorship?
2)How would you like to see your work and yourself develop over the course of this mentorship?
3) Do you have a project that you’d like to work on or are currently working on? Please elaborate.