Family Circle magazine is looking for an enthusiastic intern for the art department. We are seeking someone who is available full-time this summer. The intern will attend department meetings, will work closely with the designers and photo editors to design front of book and back of book pages, and will also assist with photo research, circulating layouts, updating mini boards, and a few administrative tasks. The ideal candidate must be very organized, have excellent communication skills, a strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and have the ability to work in MS Office programs. This is a hands-on experience to learn how a magazine is developed. This internship is paid and also accepts students who need school credit. Please send all resumes and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Position: Internship
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: New York City
- Region: NYC tri-state
- Duration: Full-time
- About Our Company: Family Circle understands that women need to be up to date in order to navigate the most meaningful part of their lives—family. As her trusted curator, we offer candid advice and fresh ideas for everything from what to make for dinner to what keeps her up at night. There’s a lot going on in her circle. We help her enjoy the ride and get to the good stuff.
- Company: Family Circle magazine
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- Contact Name: Allison Fedele
- How to Apply: Please email resume and examples of work or a link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org