INVNT, a subsidiary of Time Inc., is looking for a graphic design undergraduate junior or senior who wants to elevate their design capabilities. The selected individual must be a highly creative, collaborative, resourceful and reliable team player who is looking to learn and flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial agency setting.
Masters-level students and recent graduates may also apply. This is a February – May 2017 internship with a possible extension through summer 2017.
- Brainstorm in team meetings
- Conduct research
- Create and update large PowerPoint presentations
- Create designs and graphics for various internal and client-related projects
- Conduct general administrative duties, including answering phones and greeting clients and guests
- A background in graphic design with prior design internships
- An online portfolio that showcases your many talents (required with application)
- Availability to intern 3 full business days/week (min. 24 hours). Full-time availability (40 hours/Mon-Fri) is preferred.
- Creative: You take creative input and direction well and effectively carry out graphic design tasks from ideation to production
- Well-versed in Design Programs: You are skilled in various programs including the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge), Powerpoint and Keynote
- Proven: You love to roll up your sleeves and take on new projects. You work efficiently and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Communicative: You’re a clear communicator whether by phone, email or in-person with peers, supervisors, clients, or guests
- Collaborative: You have a flexible, open approach and work well on teams
- Exceptionally Detail-oriented: You focus on the details and understand their importance for the business and our clients
Cover Letter, Resume & link to online portfolio required for application.