We are currently seeking qualified intern candidates to participate in our paid Internship Program within the Design Department.
Fisher-Price’s design internship program is set up to provide an opportunity for students to prepare for full time design positions after graduation. Interns will work beside experienced designers, engineers and marketing personnel to learn and understand the process of designing toys. Interns will conceptualize ideas through sketches, renderings and models.
Experience, Education & Skills
- Working towards a degree in Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related
• Strong creative thinking skills
• Displays good drawing ability and basic knowledge of materials and processes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive attitude, good work ethic with an interest in toy design
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
• 3D software experience preferred
Fisher-Price, Inc. is a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) with offices located in East Aurora, N.Y. and New York, N.Y. Fisher-Price is one of the most trusted brands in babygear, infant and preschool toys, and conducts business in 150 countries around the world, producing toys in more than 40 languages. Child development expertise coupled with innovation is reflected in the company’s best-known brands including Laugh & Learn®, Little People®, Power Wheels®, and Imaginext®. We’re also a leading developer of character-based toys for children’s programming such as Thomas & Friends™, Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates. For more information, visit www.fisher-price.com (U.S.) and www.fisher-price.ca (Canada) or connect with Fisher-Price on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.