Graphic Artist, Bloomberg
Posted Sep 1, 2017 – Requisition No. 61460
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the quality and accuracy we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. “Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.” We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn’t do anywhere else. It’s up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg is looking for a Graphic Artist to work on its live streaming product on Twitter. You’ll need to have expert Photoshop knowledge to create modern, elegant and intelligent news graphics for pre-production, post-production and live content. You’re a team-player who can effectively collaborate with producers, writers, and other designers. You will create a variety of newscast graphics- including lower thirds, plasmas, maps, and full screen graphics. We’ll trust you to create promotional elements and generic applications- while maintaining the overall network appearance standards. We’re a 24 hour, global newsroom – and you’re no stranger to this environment.
You’ll need to have:
- 2 or more years of Broadcast Design experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline
- Fluency using After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for visual elements; motion graphics, infographics, typography, ect.
- Or, we’re prefer that you’ve worked with Vizrt and Curious Maps
- Flexibility with working hours
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and editorial sensibility
- Desire to build something new with a multidisciplinary team
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply Here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/61460?qe=Graphic+Artist