RO NEW YORK is a design-focused branding agency specializing in luxury, beauty, and fashion. Our campaigns and product launches reflect an instinctive understanding of modern culture by making targeted connections with a universal voice and a thorough design process.
The RO NEW YORK team excels at establishing brand identities that can be carried across all media platforms (Branding & strategy, Advertising, Packaging, Video, Digital) through a meticulous process, identifying each brand’s spirit.
Graphic Design, Interactive, and Art Direction Intern Skills required:
– Strong visual sensibility and sense of typography
– Strong web design skills with strong graphic skills
– Interest in Fashion, photography and printing industry
– Hands on design experience
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent computer skills (proficiency in Adobe Suite, + Powerpoint, 3D Rendering software)
– Must be personable, organized, reliable and thrive in a team environment.
– Media capabilities (Flash and Html) a plus
Projects range from print layouts, collateral design, identity work, packaging, merchandising, to web and digital designs. You will get to work directly with the art director and creative director. Intern must be a team player working very closely with full time staff and open to helping around the studio as needed
Copywriter Skills required:
– ability to develop and create original content for social media
– fluency in writing business case studies
– advertising and collateral copywriting
Area of Focus: Design
City: New York City
Region: NYC tri-state
Duration: 3 months