Fisher-Price, Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc., is currently seeking qualified intern candidates to participate in their paid Summer 2017 Internship Program within the Packaging Department.
- Work closely with packaging department designers to design and develop packaging graphics.
- Prepare high quality package mock-ups.
- Design graphics for trade ads, cross sells and related promotional graphics.
- When asked, attend and participate in the weekly packaging/marketing meetings.
- Communicate as required with the HK packaging office.
- Understands how to monitor and follow packaging status schedules to keep projects on time.
- Responsible to keep manager updated on changes in package design/development
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- Computer Proficiency in Adobe CS5 as well as MS Office/Macintosh Office.
- Working knowledge of type manipulation, photography, mechanical art production.
- Strong aesthetic skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Working towards a BS Degree in Graphics, Fine Arts or related degree.