We are looking for creative, talented, motivated design interns to join our SoHo office! On day one interns are immersed into the Eyeball team to tackle the creative projects and unpredictable challenges that one faces in the post-grad world. As part of our creative team, interns will support projects at any stage of the process from pitch to production. Our design work ranges from storyboarding, to logo design, to large-scale campaigns for print/digital/out-of-home. We are looking for interns who enjoy a variety of design projects, are team players, have a can-do attitude, are self-motivated and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Passionate about design, work well with people, and communicate in a clear and thoughtful manner.
• Strong attention to detail and consistency.
• Humility and the ability to accept and manage feedback.
• Work efficiently and ask questions when unsure of how to proceed.
• Be able to work under pressure and proactively manage time
• And… to have fun!
If interested, please submit your resume with your online portfolio and/or website.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Graphic Design Internship” including resume, online portfolio, and bio/cover letter.