Creative Intern – Summer 2016 – New York
At Jack Morton, we value our interns and want to ensure that we provide them with an experience that allows them to learn about the business and grow their skills. Jack interns will get hands-on program experience, learn about the marketing industry and have the opportunity to grow their professional skills. In turn, our Jack teams will tap into all the knowledge you bring to the table.
Our 2016 Summer Internship Program will run from June 13th – August 19th, 2016. This is a 10-week paid, full-time opportunity geared towards college students, recent grads, or currently pursuing a Master’s degree in a related field. In addition to working with the Jack teams, you will participate in our Summer Speaker Series, an independent intern project, team outings, and more!
Please submit your application by February 29th. Got questions? Let us know! Email email@example.com.
Are you a font connoisseur and Adobe ninja? The Design Intern is responsible for supporting the creative team through innovative, flawless design to ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions.
- Generate innovative client solutions
- Define the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through skillful design
- Be an “audience advocate” by understanding the clients’ business and keeping abreast of their business issues and relevant cultural events and trends that affect your audiences
- Creative and artistic presentation skills; the ability to think visually and collaborate with other creative team members
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends