The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. Our collaborative approach to patient care defines us as an organization. Mount Sinai team members work side-by-side with global leaders in health care to create a patient focused network of services that support healing in our local communities and around the globe.
Are you looking to utilize your graphic design skills in a more strategic role? Do you want to make a large impact in a very visible way? Does the idea of working on innovative projects inspire you? If so, then Mount Sinai Health System’s newly enhanced Talent Acquisition and Retention group has an exciting opportunity for you!
Mount Sinai Health System is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join its Talent Acquisition team. The Graphic Design intern will assist with the development, implementation and management of strategies and projects designed to increase ongoing talent acquisition and retention through the use of Graphic Design.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with key stake holders to identify design needs
- Create visual concepts by combining art and technology to communicate ideas
- Collaborate closely with key departments such as marketing, and our advertising agency to ensure that branding guidelines are met and that our strategy & messaging is consistent through our different media.
- Develop content to increase the perception of organizational attractiveness to candidates
- Transform facts and figures into visually attractive infographics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible
- Utilize research, and current knowledge to build out our social media strategy