- Work closely with team designer to design and develop web graphics and assets.
- Prepare high quality website designs.
- Attend and participate in the weekly team meetings, as needed.
- Understands how to monitor and follow team schedules to keep projects on time.
- Responsible to keep manager updated on changes in web design/development.
Experience, Education & SkillsSkills
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in web and mobile design
- Experience in photo retouching, preferred
- Experience in HTML/CSS website layout or email layout, preferred
- Working knowledge of type manipulation, photography
- Strong aesthetic skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Working towards a BA, BS, or BFA Degree in Graphics, Fine Arts or related degree.