Queens College graphic design alum (Melissa Burgos, class of 2012) requested that this posting was circulated to QC graphic design students.
Just Salad is looking for a talented, creative, hardworking individual to join its marketing team as a marketing intern for Fall 2016.
We need someone to help promote our mission of serving healthy food in a fast, fun, responsible, and affordable way!
Our Ideal intern would have the following qualities:
• Student on track to complete a graphic design degree
• Knowledge of best practices for print and web design
• Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Personable, creative, and fun to work with
• Ability to take direction and run with it
• Experience with creating content is a plus
• Interest or experience in photography also a plus
• Must have a laptop with Adobe CC Illustrator & Photoshop
• Design social media graphics for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Design printed materials such as flyers, coupons, and menus
• Working with online print vendors
• Research vendors for collateral
• General office work
Time Commitment & Compensation:
• 10-20 hours per week, from September through December.
• Flexible hours available to work with your school schedule.
• School Credit preferred
• Free lunch
Email your resume and a sample of your portfolio to email@example.com
Intern can expect to learn
How to develop a design from start to finish in order to convey the brand’s messaging effectively across print and digital collateral.
Email your cover letter, resume and a sample of your portfolio (link to website portfolio or pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org