Fisher-Price®, the most trusted name in quality toys, has been helping to make childhood special for generations of kids. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of babygear and preschool toys, Fisher-Price believes deeply in the power of innovation and fun to bring out the full potential of the world’s children. And we’ve been doing that for generations—since 1930, in fact. Today, we conduct business in 150 countries around the world and produce toys in more than 40 languages.
We are currently seeking qualified intern candidates to participate in our paid Summer 2016 Internship Program within the Packaging Department.
• Work closely with packaging department designers to design and develop packaging graphics.
• Prepare high quality package mock-ups.
• Design graphics for trade ads, cross sells and related promotional graphics.
• Attend and participate in the weekly packaging/marketing meetings as needed.
• Communicate as required with the HK packaging office.
• Understands how to monitor and follow packaging status schedules to keep projects on time.
• Responsible to keep manager updated on changes in package design/development.
• Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
• Computer Proficiency in Adobe CS5 as well as MS Office/Macintosh Office.
• Working knowledge of type manipulation, photography, mechanical art production.
• Strong aesthetic skills
• Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Well-developed project management skills.
• Strong communication skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels.
• Working towards a BS Degree in Graphics, Fine Arts or related degree.