We are creative and collaborative. We represent each aspect of a project, across all mediums. We do not have clients, but business partners who count on us to help protect the brand—and push it forward.
We know that great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone, and we welcome inspiration anytime. We embrace the unexpected and produce the best for our partners. And above everything else, every day, we create with passion and vision.
The Designer creates graphic applications for a variety of HBO/Cinemax print and digital collateral.
They assist in the creative process while producing final mechanicals for release. They have solid written and oral communication skills, good attention to detail and excellent time-management skills. The Designer provides creative solutions based on feedback from team members and business partners.
Portfolio submission required.
Assist in the design of a variety of projects:
- Create work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography, layout and composition
- Prepare files for print and web production
- Transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Work independently as well as in a larger group
- Think creatively and love to learn and share ideas
- Must be able to work 15 hours/week in NY office
- Have great fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Detail-oriented and have a conscientious approach to the work
- Should be a conceptual designer, able to convey ideas through design
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours a week
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college
- Must be professional, responsible, and accountable- no exceptions
- Excellent communicator
- Adapts to change
Team player–will collaborate with the creative team on a wide variety of projects