The intern will work with senior design staff on a variety of projects in and related to brand identity, across print, digital and interactive experiences. The individual should be creative, motivated, highly articulate and bring self-initiative to projects and daily routine. Candidates should have experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with motion and interaction design software such as AfterEffects is preferred. Their background should demonstrate facility across a range of media, including identity, print and interaction design.
- Participate in conceptualization and with assistance, develop preliminary concepts in to refined comprehensive design solutions
- Individually and as part of a team, work on logo designs, visual systems, guidelines and presentations
- Assist in producing and coordinating design audits
- Conduct background research on identity and create mood boards for projects
- Bring to life brand stories through print, digital interaction, animation and motion design
- Assist in producing client presentations
- Assist in gathering materials for case studies
- Demonstrated creative ability through a strong design portfolio across a range of static, dynamic and interactive media
- Demonstrate high quality/accuracy in design standards
- Ability to apply basic educational principles to creative work
- Strong technical abilities in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in motion/film editing software such as After Effects and Cinema 4D a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to set priorities and manage time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to constructively participate as part of a project team
- Demonstrate a true passion for design and branding
- Desire to proactively seek constructive feedback
- Willingness and enthusiasm toward extending knowledge about technology/media, production process, design applications and working methods
The internship is a full time paid position for a period of 16 weeks (with some flexibility for students requiring a shorter internship period). Recent graduates and current students are encouraged to apply. Please ensure that you submit your online portfolio along with your application.