The internship will be focused on the front end presentation of our 10 websites as well as the design of both print and online marketing material.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Web usability – page design, content design and site design
- Page graphic design with fonts, images, and color using Photoshop
- Designing and creating both print and online marketing material
- Information architecture and Marketing and messaging concepts
- Creating the visual look for new mobile features
- Some experience in Graphic and Web Design
- Fluent in use Photoshop and comfort with Illustrator
Academic Credit: We are willing to complete necessary paperwork and supervisory duties to obtain academic credits with your undergraduate or graduate school.
Hours: 25 hours per week.
Company Description: SawYouAtSinai.com is a Jewish matchmaking site created in November 2003. SawYouAtSinai.com combines the reach of the internet, sophisticated technology and the personal touch of a matchmaker to send members quality and compatible matches. The site currently has over 30,000 members, 350 matchmakers and over 1,600 people have gotten engaged through the site. JRetroMatch is the outgrowth of SawYouAtSinai and benefits the Conservative, Reform and Unaffiliated Jewish Singles Community.
Send all resumes and inquiries to: Jobs@SawYouAtSinai.com
Internship Location: Jamaica Estates, Queens