WEB DESIGNER NEEDED
We’re looking for a stellar, self-motivated, organized, fast and efficient web designer/developer with a great sense of design to join our team at TLC Marketing New York City. This person should have a mastery of CSS and be able to push it to the bleeding edge, making great looking and interactive experiences. The right person will work directly alongside the Sr. Art Director and Client Services team to deliver beautifully branded consumer facing websites.
The pace is fast, the brands we work for are the biggest in the world and the company is full of brilliant, creative, fun and enjoyable people. Our department directors are some of the most inspiring people in the industry and they sit and work amongst us everyday. Again, this is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has had 1-2 years experience and is interested in working at a top Global Marketing Agency.
Candidate qualities include:
- A passion for web & digital design
- Strong creativity and UX skills to draw upon every day
- Rock-solid HTML/CSS skills
- Make on-the-fly design decisions (Using your strong sense of typography and color)
- Research and prototype tasteful and clean user experiences that push the bleeding edge of CSS (You are driven by an excitement and knowledge of emerging browser technologies and trends)
- Self motivated to work independently but willing to work alongside both the graphic designers and development teams whenever necessary
- Experience with Photoshop and the CC Adobe Suite
Education and Certification
- Degree in graphic design / web development required
- Experience —1– 2 years
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities that TLC provides, please send your resume, portfolio URL which will showcase sample so of your work, cover letter and salary requirements to Sarina Di Mento (Sarina.DiMento@trcoworld.com).