An international language services company is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the daily operations of the marketing department. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in marketing, design and media production.
- Assist in production of art work by editing existing marketing materials, choosing appropriate photos, and checking copy
- Design simple marketing materials
- Updating and maintaining photo and video archives and marketing materials
- Edit photographs in Photoshop/Lightroom
- Conceptualize ideas for promotional videos
- Assist marketing manager in social media initiatives including scheduling social media posts, coming up with creative ideas to further bolster Rennert’s social media initiatives, among others
- Update Rennert’s website as needed
- Administrative work, including filing, processing of vendor invoices and departmental credit card receipts, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Good understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Must have the ability to design simple marketing materials such as flyers, banners, etc.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment
- High level of organizational skills
- Proficiency in another language in addition to English a plus
- Photography or videography experience a plus
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com for review.
216 E. 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
Ph: (212) 867-8700