Fall 2020 Virtual Intern – WarnerMedia Brand Experience, Design
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia Brand Experience is WarnerMedia’s in-house creative agency supporting all of WarnerMedia’s corporate functions (Ad Sales, Event Marketing HR, Technology, etc.). We help drive the look and feel of the WarnerMedia brand through employee marketing, external campaigns, and experiential activations around the world.
WarnerMedia Brand Experience Design Intern
- Work with design team leads, project managers, producers and writers to provide graphic design support across digital and print media.
- Observing, participating in and learning about what goes on at an in-house brand design team.
- Organizing/managing logos, toolkits and other assets.
- A clean style with an eye for detail,
- Strong knowledge of typography and layout.
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (After Effects is a plus).
- Ability to work independently and with other teams.
- Eagerness to learn new skills Interest in environmental graphics, digital media, and/or motion design.
- Experience working with video content is a plus.
- Must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a graphic design program at an accredited four-year college.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Fall 2020 program dates are October 19th through December 4th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on team/bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law