There will be a number of graphic design related internships available through CUNY Service Corps. Selected students will need to commit 12 hours a week for the Fall and Spring semesters. Academic credit is available and students will be paid $12 an hour.
Come to an information session
Monday, March 23, 12:10-1pm Klapper Hall 107
Wednesday, March 25 12:10-1pm Klapper Hall 107
or apply directly to CUNY Service Corps by March 31.
To be eligible for the CUNY Service Corps, you must:
- Be working toward a degree at one of the participating CUNY colleges
- Be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits) in spring 2014 and plan to enroll full-time during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.5 or a fall 2013 Grade Point Average of at least 2.75
- Have earned at least 24 college credits by the end of summer 2014
- Have addressed any remedial education needs prior to beginning fall 2014 classes
- Have the proper work authorization required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)