Who we are:
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. We are in a unique position to deliver growth based on three fundamental principles: we see the world differently and reject conventional thinking; we have an unbounded definition of creativity that can rethink business, culture, and brand experiences; we act decisively and accountably, owning delivery end-to-end.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking creatively minded, data-loving interns to join our team in our New York office. Our 10-week, paid internship starts in June 2020 and will provide the opportunity to obtain unique experience at an award-winning agency. Interns will be placed across a variety of disciplines including (but not limited to): client services, data & analytics, project management, operations, strategy, creative, and experience design.
Who you are:
- Passionate and curious | You are eager to learn about the advertising world and create work that exceeds expectations. Enthusiasm and strong listening skills are appreciated.
- Detail-oriented | Have an eye for detail and a creative kick. Proactive and eager to learn.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing for fall 2020, or a spring 2020 graduate.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Applicant must be able to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours throughout the 10-week Internship Program.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about marketing and digital strategy, knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Highly collaborative; team player.
- Self-starter; able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must complete both prompts (200 word maximum each).
This program will run from June to August. Must be able to work in New York City and secure housing (Wunderman Thompson will not cover the cost of housing).
Wunderman Thompson is proud to be a WPP agency. Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets. For more information, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.