Spring 2018 CBS Sports Network Graphic Design InternREF#: 29645CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Sports NetworkJOB TYPE: Paid InternJOB SCHEDULE: Part-TimeJOB LOCATION: New York, NYAbout UsCBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to  www.cbssportsnetwork.com.ReferencesVisible links
DescriptionThe Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative content for CBS Sports Network including digital assets, photography research, and website designs. The intern will work closely with team designer to develop web graphics and assets.RequiredQUALIFICATIONS:
- CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
- Internships are typically given to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated student.
- Online Application
- Resume and cover letter
- Interest in sports is a plus
- 0-1 years of digital and/or graphic design experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong design fundamentals (color, form, type, layout) and the ability to experiment.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid skills in Photoshop & Illustrator CS6.
Eeo StatementEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled