Greenhouse is looking for its first Graphic Design Intern!
This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet at at one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and report directly to our Associate Creative Director. Our Design team is part of our larger Marketing department but cross-departmentally supports recruiting, sales, and customer success visual and branding efforts. This internship will expose you to the in’s and out’s of all those initiatives.
As a Graphic Design Intern you’ll execute our branded assets across digital systems, driving creative ideas to push our brand in new, interesting directions, while still being rooted in the original concept. Your focus will be building brand experiences through ad creatives, email campaigns, social assets, event campaigns, and more.
We are looking for a part-time intern (15-20 hours / week for 3 months) over the Summer semester. If this sounds like an exciting learning opportunity, send us your resume and portfolio!
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a creative team, but also know how to follow design direction.
- Demonstrate excellent visual taste and are highly proficient in multiple tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc).
- Design without ego and are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Have acute knowledge of typography, visual trends, and design history.
- Would enjoy working on a high-impact, small team.
- Currently enrolled in or soon to graduate from an accredited college or university.
- Relevant internship experience or a track record of Graphic Design academic work.
- Part-time availability for three months this summer.
Your internship responsibilities:
- Supporting & Social Assets: put a stake in the ground for our digital campaigns that helps support the marketing and sales teams.
- Social Media: establish documentation for social media assets– when to post, what to post, the visual bar, etc.
- Asset Library: manage image library for design & marketing teams to use for blog posts and supporting documents.
- Event Campaigns: support the event team with cool & creative concepts across social, advertising, and email platforms.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We’re proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor’s #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain’s New York Business’s 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, including company get-togethers like our monthly CEO “Ask Me Anything” and All Hands meetings. We are a distributed company with offices in New York and San Francisco. Check us out on Glassdoor where we have outstanding reviews by current employees and candidates alike!
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!