Princeton Summer Theater is looking for a Graphic Designer! Princeton Summer Theater is a nonprofit summer stock run on the Princeton University campus each summer. PST balances a commitment to producing quality arts programming for the community with providing an opportunity for undergraduates to immerse themselves in the arts and arts administration.
As the Graphic Designer, you would:
- Earn a stipend of $2500 plus bonus, room and board
- Create a cohesive look for the season and design the season brochure
- Design the poster and program for 4 mainstage shows and 1 children’s show
- Create flyers, newspaper ads, teasers as needed
- Use your organizational skills and other talents to help run a small nonprofit company
Candidates should be familiar with InDesign and Photoshop; skills in photography, painting, or online publicity are a plus. If interested, please send a resume and work samples to Artistic Director Emma Watt at email@example.com. Thank you for your help, Emma Watt Artistic Director Princeton Summer Theater