frog Interaction Design Intern – New York Studio
Summer Period: June – August (3 months)
>We are looking for exceptional interns to join our creative teams. Interns are treated like full time employees in the studio and work on active programs with project teams. Internships are paid and typically run for 3 month periods.
>frog Interaction Designers work at the intersection of business requirements, technology and end user needs. Their work focuses on framing problems and developing elegant design solutions in the digital domain. They combine a passion and empathy for users with a talent for crafting beautiful user experiences.
>Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- Currently enrolled in, or graduate of a relevant design program (either graduate or undergraduate)
- Core interaction design skill including concept sketching, interaction models, wireframing, information architecture, and flow mapping
- Experience with design research a plus
- Passion for user-centered interface design particularly as applied to web-based applications and consumer electronics
- Comfortable with design software for wireframing and prototyping (InDesign, Illustrator, Axure, Keynote, etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work both on a team and independently
- Must be able to share work samples – online portfolio preferred