Art Department INTERN
REDBOOK magazine (Hearst Publications) is seeking for energetic graphic design college students for an internship in the Art Department starting JULY 10th. This is an unpaid internship, working 35 hours a week. Student must be able to receive college credit in exchange for their time here. The intern will support the art team and have first-hand experience working on the magazine. DUTIES: – design a variety of departments – minor imaging work – visual research – updating layouts and visual walls – researching illustrators – art admin work. QUALIFICATIONS: – Candidates should have an interest in magazine publishing, some print experience a plus. – Must have a solid understanding of Typography, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Position: Internship
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: New York City
- Region: NYC tri-state
- Duration: Full-time
- About Our Company: REDBOOK is an all-access pass to great style. We give our 7 million readers easy, gorgeous beauty tips, super-wearable fashion, Pinterest-worthy home decor ideas, and recipes that her whole family will love. Every page has humor and heart, with world-class writing, emotional stories, and no-nonsense strategies to keep her busy schedule on track. We teach our devoted reader how to make her world more what she wants it to be: full of style, joy, and a little more sanity.
- Company: Hearst Publications
- Contact Address: 300 West 57th Street New York, NY 10019
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Petra Kobayashi
- How to Apply: To be considered, please send your resume and/or online portfolio of recent work or low-res PDF’s to email@example.com
- Job Requirements: Must be a current college student and be able to get credit for this internship.