Queens College, the NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, and The New York Code and Design Academy have partnered to deliver the Tech Talent Pipeline Residency Program for its Summer cohort 2017. This program is designed to enhance your learning as a Web Developer by providing real world experience in the technology sector.
Participants will receive:
* $15 per hour working full-time at a local tech company
* Experiential learning through classroom and on-the-job projects
* Training before and during the residency program
Professional development training:
* Tech company workplace expectations and orientation
* Technical and interpersonal interview skills
* Resume review and access to post program job opportunities
* Commit 35 hours per week from June 26th – August 25th 2017
* Attend pre-program month-long training starting May 30th 2017
* Be available for employment upon graduation
Eligibility to participate:
* At least 18 years old
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Unemployed or underemployed*
*less than $50,000 annual salary (individual)
To register, please fill out the form here: http://tinyurl.com/
Official application link will be available after the information sessions.
Application deadline is FEBRUARY 24th, 2017!